Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: TextChanged Event doesn't fire WITH AutoPostBack = True??? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t60420-re-textchanged-event-doesnt-fire-with-autopostback-true.html)

Kathy Burke 07-23-2003 11:37 AM

Re: TextChanged Event doesn't fire WITH AutoPostBack = True???

John,

The code wouldn't help, it's just that it's not firing. I've tried
adding a second textbox and if I hit tab, it fires. However, this
textbox needs to fire on ENTER since I couldn't possibly tell uses to
"remember" to hit tab...see what I mean.

If it's a BUG, could someone please tell me a workaround? Getting
desperate.

Thanks.

Kathy

John Saunders 07-23-2003 12:01 PM

Re: TextChanged Event doesn't fire WITH AutoPostBack = True???

Kathy,

1) If I didn't think the code would help, I wouldn't have asked :-)
2) I meant, "add the second text box and hit Enter in the first".

--
John Saunders
Internet Engineer