Velocity Reviews

-   -   How to setfocus and keep currentselected Treenode VISIBLE after postback (VB) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t603606-how-to-setfocus-and-keep-currentselected-treenode-visible-after-postback-vb.html)

ton 04-02-2008 06:06 PM

How to setfocus and keep currentselected Treenode VISIBLE after postback (VB)

Hi,

I fill a treeview. It shows about a few 100 nodes. I want the vertical space
limited (the height) so it fits the screen and with a special scrollbar,
just like the modal treeview control, which uses the scrollbar if the height
is to limited.

Is this possible.

Thanks

ton