Velocity Reviews

-   -   Reporting services (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t603552-reporting-services.html)

Microsoft Newsserver 04-02-2008 12:00 PM

Reporting services

I have a requirement to set up some reports with graphs. in my asp.net web
site. However, It would
appear that there are no combination graphs available. IE Bar + Line.

Does anyone know, if this is possible with the out of the box product or
have some recommendations on how i can acheive this with a third party
product ( free if possible ).

Thanks in advance.

Alex Meleta 04-02-2008 02:48 PM

Re: Reporting services

Hi

You can start digging for custom images in ASP.NET. To achieve this you need
a custom page returning image context back by request, drawn somehow you
need, e.g. http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.php?t=469046

Regards,
Alex Meleta
[Tech Blog: http://devkids.blogspot.com]

Microsoft Newsserver 04-03-2008 09:22 AM

Re: Reporting services

Actually, it was very much simpler than I thought. You can simply select the
series and go to properties and check 'Plot Series As Line'

Job done.

news:150f6b3033668ca63093e39bf19@news.microsoft.co m...