Velocity Reviews

-   General Computer Support (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f44-general-computer-support.html)
-   -   laptop only 1/4 screen but on full screen (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t603333-laptop-only-1-4-screen-but-on-full-screen.html)

bugsy 04-01-2008 08:51 AM

laptop only 1/4 screen but on full screen

HELP
I have T10 samsung laptop. I have 2 screens, 1 with lines on but both have worked ok in this machine. what has happened is that I swapped screen to get a picture of the spare to list on ebay.

That was ok but when I changed them back the screen now only shows the top left 1/4 of the display but however shows this on the whole of the screen, i.e if the word 'windows' was displaying in the middle of the screen (when working properly) you would only see 'win' in the bottom right hand corner of the screen and it would be much larger font size.

Please can anybody throw any light onto this, have tried changing display settings but no good still just shows 1/4 of display on whole screen.

Oh by the way it displays the same on both screens