Velocity Reviews

-   -   photographers online proofing (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t603085-photographers-online-proofing.html)

devin@devinlamb.com 03-31-2008 02:04 AM

photographers online proofing

Simplify your online proofing and keep all of your profits.

iProof is easy to use, flexible, and saves you money.

Customize- Modify the colors and look of your shopping cart and blend
it to your current website, or take it
one step further and have our talented programmers match your shopping
cart perfectly to your web site!

Control- Set product offerings and prices for all or individual
clients

Security- Password protect your galleries, watermark your images, and
securely accept online payments- iProof is
the safe way to accept online payments.

Public image galleries- sell your images to anyone

Fully brandable- our name is nowhere to be seen

Fast intuitive control panel- rock solid systems easy to use

Full setup included- We do it all for you and provide fanatical
support assistance

6 months free hosting- Start selling today!

No additional fees or commissions! EVER!

Free upgrades- We are constantly enhacing iProof with new features.
Never for pay for the new features.

To learn more about iProof, please visit our website www.iProofOnline.com