Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: How to Spend USA Extra Tax Refund Checks (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t602590-re-how-to-spend-usa-extra-tax-refund-checks.html)

Bucky Breeder 03-28-2008 05:34 PM

Re: How to Spend USA Extra Tax Refund Checks

I vote for spending them on extra sex dolls for
our blow-up-doll collections...

That way, sex-toys will replace the Internet
as the next big growth industry...

And we can all buy stock and get much richer!

--

My name is Bucky Breeder and I posted this while under
heavy sniper fire... and I so approve of this message!

ANNOY HILARY CLINTON :

Tell her how Bosnian sniper rifles are spring-loaded,
and only fire corks attached with 4 feet of string...

http://tinyurl.com/2gs7km

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7d9_1206624103

http://www.jonregen.com/audio/WORDS_...inished_Wi.m3u