Velocity Reviews

-   -   Refresh network list (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t602476-refresh-network-list.html)

dekac99 03-28-2008 08:57 AM

Refresh network list

I have my wireless network set up as a preferred network. When I turn on my
computer the WLAN connection is established automatically. If the computer
leaves the range of the WLAN and get back to the range the connection is not
established automatically. I need to click on the "Refresh network list" in
order to have the connection again. Is thera a setting in XP/Vista that
controlls how often is the "Refresh network list" done or is this done only
on turning the computer on?

Jack \(MVP-Networking\). 03-28-2008 04:16 PM

Re: Refresh network list

Hi
If the Wireless connected to other SSID while away from you SSID ii might
stay with the other.
Make sue that your SSID is a the top (or the only one) on the Preferred
Networks in the Wireless properties.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

dekac99 04-03-2008 10:08 AM

Re: Refresh network list

Hi,

Would it be possible to change WZC's Scan Interval setting?. By default the
Scan Interval is 60 sec.