Velocity Reviews

-   -   What group should I ask Paint Shop Pro questions in? What Group for Photoshop? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t602074-what-group-should-i-ask-paint-shop-pro-questions-in-what-group-for-photoshop.html)

Mark F 03-26-2008 09:09 PM

What group should I ask Paint Shop Pro questions in? What Group for Photoshop?

What group should I ask Paint Shop Pro questions in?

What group should I as Adobe Photoshop question in?

My questions would be novice user questions.

Thank you.

David Harmon 03-27-2008 01:54 AM

Re: What group should I ask Paint Shop Pro questions in? What Group for Photoshop?

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:09:35 -0400 in rec.photo.digital, Mark F
<mark49607@gmail.com> wrote,
>What group should I ask Paint Shop Pro questions in?

comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro

>What group should I as Adobe Photoshop question in?

comp.graphics.apps.photoshop
alt.graphics.photoshop

davy 03-27-2008 12:45 PM

Re: What group should I ask Paint Shop Pro questions in? What Group for Photoshop?

What is the question... heres a link for 'Jasc Paint Shop Pro'
(http://www.webmaster-talk.com/jasc-paint-shop-pro/)

Davy

David J Taylor 03-27-2008 01:35 PM

Re: What group should I ask Paint Shop Pro questions in? What Group for Photoshop?

Corel have their own user-run newgroups, which are quite good and worth
trying. See:

http://support.corel.com/scripts/rig...p_faqid=754345

David

Don Stauffer in Minnesota 03-27-2008 01:40 PM

On Mar 26, 8:54 pm, David Harmon <sou...@netcom.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:09:35 -0400 in rec.photo.digital, Mark F
> <mark49...@gmail.com> wrote,
>
> >What group should I ask Paint Shop Pro questions in?

> comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro
>
> >What group should I as Adobe Photoshop question in?

> comp.graphics.apps.photoshop
> alt.graphics.photoshop

There is also a comp.graphics.apps group for PSP