Velocity Reviews

-   -   [winapi] how to get signal from microphone in winapi? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t602073-winapi-how-to-get-signal-from-microphone-in-winapi.html)

tw 03-26-2008 08:59 PM

[winapi] how to get signal from microphone in winapi?

Could someone explain me how to get signal from microphone to program in
winapi, (than i want put tone [ctcss] into it) and send to speakers?

Victor Bazarov 03-26-2008 09:09 PM

Re: [winapi] how to get signal from microphone in winapi?

tw" <"zoty1[nospam] wrote:
> Could someone explain me how to get signal from microphone to program
> in winapi, (than i want put tone [ctcss] into it) and send to
> speakers?

Yes, someone in a Windows programming newsgroup could. Please go to
comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.

Erik Wikström 03-26-2008 09:09 PM

On 2008-03-26 21:59, tw wrote:
> Could someone explain me how to get signal from microphone to program in
> winapi, (than i want put tone [ctcss] into it) and send to speakers?

For help with platform specific features you should ask in a group
discussing the platform, in this case one of the microsoft.public.*
groups, perhaps one of the microsoft.public.win32.programmer.* groups,
you can also try http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN.

--
Erik Wikström

tw 03-26-2008 09:58 PM

Victor Bazarov pisze:
> tw" <"zoty1[nospam] wrote:
>> Could someone explain me how to get signal from microphone to program
>> in winapi, (than i want put tone [ctcss] into it) and send to
>> speakers?

> Yes, someone in a Windows programming newsgroup could. Please go to
> comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.

thanks for help