Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: solve IIS limit to 10 connections problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t60086-re-solve-iis-limit-to-10-connections-problem.html)

Ricardo Matos 07-18-2003 02:23 PM

Re: solve IIS limit to 10 connections problem

Hy!
First o f all thank you for ansering my questions!
The main reason for chosing a single PC instead of a web hosting service is
because i'm not targeting my web application to the internet but to an local
intranet.

My best regards...

Ricardo Matos

"S. Justin Gengo" <sjgengo@aboutfortunate.com> escreveu na mensagem
> The answer is yes, if you use w2k server you'll have more connections.
> Technically the only limit to the number of connections would be how many
> the box could handle...
>
> Now, I won't go into a diatribe of questions about why you would run your
> website on a regular desktop. But I would certainly look into some of the
> inexpensive hosting solutions available.
>
> --
> S. Justin Gengo, MCP
> Web Developer
>
> Free code library at:
> www.aboutfortunate.com
>
> "Out of chaos comes order."
> Nietzche
> "Ricardo Matos" <MatosDotNet@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hi everyone!
> >
> > I'm runing my ASP.NET applications on a normal PC with W2K Pro. I

noticed
> > that my IIS has a limitation of 10 connections. My question is, if i

> instal
> > Windows 2000 server, the number of connections allowed can grow? If so

for