Velocity Reviews

-   -   REQ: New Canon 450D Manual in English (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t600459-req-new-canon-450d-manual-in-english.html)

InnerStrength 03-20-2008 06:25 PM

REQ: New Canon 450D Manual in English

I can only seem to find this is japonese. Maybe your search skills are better than mine
Thanks ahead

John Turco 03-23-2008 03:50 AM

Re: REQ: New Canon 450D Manual in English

InnerStrength wrote:

> I can only seem to find this is japonese. Maybe your search skills are better than mine
> Thanks ahead

Hello, InnerStrength:

I couldn't locate what you wanted, on the 450D, itself; my Web searches only turned up
the following interrelated pages, regarding the 40D:

Digital Photography Review - Canon EOS 40D/30D/20D/10D Forum - "OK, here it is:"
<http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1019&message=24635936>

Canon EOS 40D - Information
<http://www.tribcsp.com/~sigma2/40D-Manual/40D_Information.html>

Canon EOS 40D - English Manual
<http://www.tribcsp.com/~sigma2/40D-Manual/EOS40D_EN.pdf>

Good luck, and I hope these links help!

Cordially,
John Turco <jtur@concentric.net>

me@mine.net 03-23-2008 09:27 AM

Re: REQ: New Canon 450D Manual in English

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 18:25:41 +0000, in rec.photo.digital "InnerStrength"
<atensao@gmail.com> wrote:

>I can only seem to find this is japonese. Maybe your search skills are better than mine
>Thanks ahead

Appears to be too new to find on the Canon USA site:
http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/co...wnloadIndexAct
They only have the XTi 400D.