Velocity Reviews

-   -   GNU GMP and MPI (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t600389-gnu-gmp-and-mpi.html)

hector 03-20-2008 01:15 PM

GNU GMP and MPI

Hey can any body help me in how can i send the mpf_t type given by the
gnu gmp over MPI

Thanks

jacob navia 03-20-2008 01:26 PM

Re: GNU GMP and MPI

hector wrote:
> Hey can any body help me in how can i send the mpf_t type given by the
> gnu gmp over MPI
>
> Thanks

What is "MPI"

???

--
jacob navia
jacob at jacob point remcomp point fr

hector 03-20-2008 01:35 PM

Re: GNU GMP and MPI

MPI is the message passing interface. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Message_Passing_Interface

Sensei 03-20-2008 04:33 PM

Re: GNU GMP and MPI

Reconstructing the messages in right order (don't top-post, please):

>>> Hey can any body help me in how can i send the mpf_t type given by the
>>> gnu gmp over MPI

>> What is "MPI"

> MPI is the message passing interface.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Message_Passing_Interface

Jacob pointed out, sarcastically, that MPI is off-topic here. It is not
part of the C language, and questions regarding MPI and GMP should be
posted to the proper mailing lists.

--

Sensei*<Sensei's e-mail is at Mac-dot-com>

43rd Law of Computing: Anything that can go wr

fortune: Segmentation violation
Core dumped

Keith Thompson 03-20-2008 04:36 PM

Re: GNU GMP and MPI

hector <guptamitesh@gmail.com> writes:
> Hey can any body help me in how can i send the mpf_t type given by the
> gnu gmp over MPI

MPI is not part of the C language. As it happens, it has a newsgroup
devoted to it, comp.parallel.mpi. Try asking there.

--
Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith) <kst-u@mib.org>
Nokia