Velocity Reviews

-   -   Unable to see website in IE & Firefox (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t600241-unable-to-see-website-in-ie-and-firefox.html)

deux 03-20-2008 01:26 AM

Unable to see website in IE & Firefox

Hi.

I've reformatted my computer in the beginning of this month due to other issues and before I was able to see pictures hosted on photos.cx.

Now I am unable to see anything hosted on the g and f servers, which are the two main ones used now. I can see an image hosted on the c server which I believe is down. I've tried Firefox and IE and neither allow me to see it. Both say the connection timed out. I installed AOL however, and it worked.

I use XP but I only have no 3rd party firewall.

Help?