Velocity Reviews

-   -   FF 3.0 Beta (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t598815-ff-3-0-beta.html)

Dan C 03-14-2008 09:03 PM

FF 3.0 Beta

FF 3 is suppose to address memory leakage or heavy cpu
usage.

Does it?

Dan

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo 03-14-2008 09:32 PM

Re: FF 3.0 Beta

Dan C wrote:
> FF 3 is suppose to address memory leakage or heavy cpu
> usage.
>
> Does it?
>
> Dan

first one. I haven't heard anything about the other yet.

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

Dan C 03-14-2008 10:23 PM

Re: FF 3.0 Beta

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote with clarity and wisdom:
> Dan C wrote:
>> FF 3 is suppose to address memory leakage or heavy cpu usage.
>>
>> Does it?
>>
>> Dan

> first one. I haven't heard anything about the other yet.

To clarify: FF3 does successfully address memory leakage,
is that correct?

TIA,
Dan

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo 03-14-2008 10:37 PM

Re: FF 3.0 Beta

Dan C wrote:
> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote with clarity and wisdom:
>> Dan C wrote:
>>> FF 3 is suppose to address memory leakage or heavy cpu usage.
>>>
>>> Does it?
>>>
>>> Dan

>> first one. I haven't heard anything about the other yet.
>>

> To clarify: FF3 does successfully address memory leakage,
> is that correct?
>
> TIA,
> Dan

isn't that what I said?
http://blog.pavlov.net/2008/03/11/fi...-memory-usage/

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

Dan C 03-14-2008 11:12 PM

Re: FF 3.0 Beta

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote with clarity and wisdom:
> Dan C wrote:
>> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote with clarity and wisdom:

>>> first one. I haven't heard anything about the other yet.
>>>

>> To clarify: FF3 does successfully address memory leakage, is that
>> correct?
>>
>> TIA,
>> Dan

> isn't that what I said?