Velocity Reviews

-   Hardware (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f5-hardware.html)
-   -   Help with cisco VPN site to site tunnel (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t598199-help-with-cisco-vpn-site-to-site-tunnel.html)

dlazic 03-12-2008 07:46 PM

Help with cisco VPN site to site tunnel

i have exsisting pix 515 where i laready setup PPTP vpn server. Works pretty good , however i have to ad another branch to the network and mostly i used cisco PDM console. I got 501 pix for remote branch but i had trouble configuring the exsisting 515. I was thinking maybe i need to get another 501 so i setup tunnel between two 501 unstead using exsisting 515. Please help. Any direction how to setup tunnel in PDM. THANKSSSS

bloodpit 05-21-2008 03:50 PM

Try going here for some examples or use as a reference.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/...g/sit2site.htm