Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: problems deploying Crystal Reports (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t59804-re-problems-deploying-crystal-reports.html)

hippy 07-16-2003 03:59 AM

"Matt Bingham" <texbingham@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:eTwP9bNNDHA.2248@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> I have some crystal reports that I dynamically fill for viewing a

website.
> Some of the reports take parameters and some don't. Everything works

fine
> on my development machine. However, when I put the website on a

production
> machine, the reports that take parameters do not work.
> ReportDocument::Export() fails giving an error, "Missing parameter

field
> current value." Both machines have .Net 1.1 and the newest service

packs
> installed. I tried increasing the rights of the asp accounts but that
> didn't help. Has anyone seen a similair problem or hae any insight?

Thanks

Matt,

We are struggling with the same error here. We think it might be related
the Framework version.
For example, we have a machine with Framework 1.1 which has the
"Missing parameter field current value" error.
If we then uninstall 1.1 and install 1.0, the reports start working
again!

If you have any ideas for a solution, I'd love to hear them,

cheers
hippy