Velocity Reviews

-   -   Where is Redlasso video site storing files? Not found in temp.internet files. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t597382-where-is-redlasso-video-site-storing-files-not-found-in-temp-internet-files.html)

Doc 03-10-2008 10:27 AM

Where is Redlasso video site storing files? Not found in temp.internet files.

For example, this video

http://www.redlasso.com/ClipPlayer.a...3-3ba847b4b987

I'm not finding any files under temporary internet files or the temp
folder, which is where I normally find cached video files.

Where else could it be hiding?

Thanks for all input.

Doc 03-12-2008 07:00 AM

Re: Where is Redlasso video site storing files? Not found in temp.internet files.

On Mar 10, 7:57*am, PD43 <pauld1...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Doc <docsavag...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >I'm not finding any files under temporary internet files or the temp
> >folder, which is where I normally find cached video files.

> It's probably a flash video

Does this mean the files aren't stored anywhere on my system?