Re: redirecting from .aspx page to .asp page
There is no great way to share session state between ASP and ASP.NET. But
that doesn't mean you don't have options.
Here are some common ways:
* Store the data in a common database
* Pass data from page to page on the QueryString
* Store the data in cookies
* Use a 3rd party session sharing component
* Use COM Interop to provide an object that both sides can access that
handles the data.
Here's an example of the latter:
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD
"senthil" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote in message
> I am redirecting to a .ASP page from an .ASPX page.
> In the .ASP page, Is the session variables which are
> stored previously accessible? If so what properties in
> the .ASPX page should be set in order to make session
> variables visible to the oncoming asp page.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 12:11 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.