Velocity Reviews

-   -   How to shuddle cisco Test and how authinticate score (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t596674-how-to-shuddle-cisco-test-and-how-authinticate-score.html)

AHMED.dawood 03-07-2008 02:55 AM

How to shuddle cisco Test and how authinticate score

Hi,,All I have questions about Cisco Exams cause It is my frist exam
with cisco
so I need to know the proper way to schudle my Test also what is the
proper way to Authinticate my exam also want to know how to ask for my
published certification ,,, i need certification to be sent to my
address house so what the proper way to guarntee these issues

first Question
I created pearson vue Account and they send me activation link to my
e_mail and i did activate my account ,,, but was surprised cause I
received cisco Id from cisco and ask me for activation too
also i did activate my cisco id but when I tried to log on my cisco
page again it tell me that the account had activated and it is only
one time to activate so how can will login to my cisco page again
I cant login there again is there aproblem if I schudlded The test
and still cant login to cisco Id ,

second question

how can i ask for published certificate from cisco to be sent to my
house address and how can
authinticate my score Thanks alot