Velocity Reviews

-   -   help anyone know how to submit/post form data from a link? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t596150-help-anyone-know-how-to-submit-post-form-data-from-a-link.html)

rummyjean 03-05-2008 06:27 AM

help anyone know how to submit/post form data from a link?

Hi All,

I have a page that has a form with a few radio buttons and some have a text box when the radio button is checked, like so:
<li>
<input type="radio" name="radioName" value="radioValue" id="radioID" class="radio-btn" title="radioTitle">
<label for="radioLabel" >someLabel</label>
<input type="text" name="textName" value="" id="textID" style="">
</li>

I want to have a HTML link on another page that preselects this radio button and injects the text into this textbox.
any ideas?
Thanks,
Rummy