Velocity Reviews

-   -   Remote EJB Communication (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t595695-remote-ejb-communication.html)

srinivas.veeranki@gmail.com 03-03-2008 12:21 PM

Remote EJB Communication

Hi All,

I wanna communicate with 2 different remote EJBs which are
deployed in two different application servers. I am using Oracle AS as
aplication serevr. I am able to communicate with two different EJBs
with in the same application server using the Parent/Child
relationship. i.e.

I deployed two applications namely : Sample1 and Sample2

I will specify the realationship as Sample1 is the Parent application
to the Sample2 application.

Is it possible to communicate with two different EJBs which are reside
in the two different applications, which will be deployed in the two
different Application servers? I will use Oracle AS as the application
server (i.e.. Both Applliction Servers).

Thanks in advance...,

Srinivas.