Velocity Reviews

-   -   Bridge Sound from TV Tuner Card to onboard Sound Card? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t595532-bridge-sound-from-tv-tuner-card-to-onboard-sound-card.html)

Spare 03-02-2008 03:55 PM

Bridge Sound from TV Tuner Card to onboard Sound Card?

My last PC had some connections on the motherboard to bridge the sound
from the TV tuner to the onboard sound card. My new PC (Dell Vostro
400) does not have those connections on the motherboard.

Can I splice a headphone jack connector onto the three-lead wire so
that I can then plug it into the "Line In" jack on the exterior of the
case? Is the signal the same? What is the wire->connector mapping?

Thanks!