Velocity Reviews

-   -   OT: Happy BD LRM (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t594066-ot-happy-bd-lrm.html)

Neil 02-25-2008 03:27 PM

OT: Happy BD LRM

That is all.

- Looking in the mirror ...|... rorrim eht in gnikooL

Bill Hileman 02-25-2008 05:15 PM

Re: Happy BD LRM

news:Xns9A4F6A5358497neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> That is all.

Why, pray tell, would Biggus Dikkus be happy about Laura?

kpg* 02-25-2008 05:17 PM

Re: Happy BD LRM

"Bill Hileman" <discgolfdad@gEEmail.com> wrote in news:OX5bII9dIHA.4144
@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

> news:Xns9A4F6A5358497neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> That is all.

> Why, pray tell, would Biggus Dikkus be happy about Laura?

The same reason I'm happy about Laura.

Neil 02-25-2008 09:03 PM

Re: Happy BD LRM

did you hear "Bill Hileman" <discgolfdad@gEEmail.com> say in

> news:Xns9A4F6A5358497neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> That is all.

> Why, pray tell, would Biggus Dikkus be happy about Laura?

feh, why wouldn't he be... I've seen pictures...

- MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL. Send me $20 for more info!

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.] 02-25-2008 11:30 PM

Re: OT: Happy BD LRM

news:Xns9A4F6A5358497neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6:

> That is all.
>
> --
> The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP Triple X
>
> - Looking in the mirror ...|... rorrim eht in gnikooL

Well that's better than most. Yes, many birthday wishes to you LRM. Have
a pint or 6 for me.