Velocity Reviews

-   -   Files (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t593744-files.html)

ajoker4poker 02-24-2008 12:08 AM

Files

I have an account with startlogic (web hosting) and I have dreamweaver to create my sites. Problem I'm having is no one has been able to help me get all my sites up and running at the same time! I have one site up, but if I upload my files of the new site to startlogic from dreamweaver it writes over the public_html file with the site thats working, then the new site works and the old site is gone! Do I have to create a different directory than public_html and a index.html files? HELP :barresed: