Velocity Reviews

-   -   DEV-C++ (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t593352-dev-c.html)

InsainFreak101@gmail.com 02-22-2008 02:57 AM

DEV-C++

I use devc++, it is defiantly not the best ide in the world, but it
gets the job done. you should email bloodshed and tell them about
this flaw and hopefully they will fix it in the next version, if they
haven't already fixed it. but personally, I've never used a long
double.

InsainFreak101@gmail.com 02-22-2008 03:03 AM

Re: DEV-C++

On Feb 21, 7:57 pm, InsainFreak...@gmail.com wrote:
> I use devc++, it is defiantly not the best ide in the world, but it
> gets the job done. you should email bloodshed and tell them about
> this flaw and hopefully they will fix it in the next version, if they
> haven't already fixed it. but personally, I've never used a long
> double.

sorry
meant for this to go somewhere elss

Juha Nieminen 02-22-2008 07:44 AM

Re: DEV-C++

InsainFreak101@gmail.com wrote:
> I use devc++, it is defiantly not the best ide in the world, but it
> gets the job done. you should email bloodshed and tell them about
> this flaw

It's a flaw that it gets the job done?

Default User 02-22-2008 06:58 PM

Re: DEV-C++

InsainFreak101@gmail.com wrote:

> On Feb 21, 7:57 pm, InsainFreak...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I use devc++, it is defiantly not the best ide in the world, but it
> > gets the job done. you should email bloodshed and tell them about
> > this flaw and hopefully they will fix it in the next version, if
> > they haven't already fixed it. but personally, I've never used a
> > long double.

> sorry
> meant for this to go somewhere elss

One of the quirks of Google Groups is that altering the subject line
usually (I'm not sure if there's an override) starts a new thread.

Brian