Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   How to get MCP ID (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t593308-how-to-get-mcp-id.html)

Jonathan Kehayias 02-21-2008 09:17 PM

How to get MCP ID

I passed 070-431, and 070-443 exams last month, and 070-444 today. I never
received my MCP ID. I emailed the regional address for North America last
month, and again this month with no response. I have been calling the 800
number since Tuesday, and the only answer I keep getting is that they can't
do anything because their systems are down for upgrade or maintenance
depending on who is answering the call, call back in 2 hrs, or call back
tomorrow. Is there any other way to get my MCP ID, or am I stuck?

Birol AYDUGAN 02-21-2008 10:00 PM

Re: How to get MCP ID

if you can be login on prometric site then you can see your MCP-ID or you
should e-mail to mcphelp@microsoft.com,emeamcp@msdirectservices.com
adresses......................

Birol AYDUGAN
MCP MCSA+S+M /2003
MCSE+S+M /2003
MCDBA /2000/2005
MCTS:On VISTA
MCTS:On Exchange 2007
MCITP:On Exchange 2007
MCTS:On SQL 2005
MCITP,DBA on SQL 2005
MCNPS CCNA
System&.Network&Database ADMIN
Trainer/Intructor
"Jonathan Kehayias" <JonathanKehayias@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:40D79CC1-6942-43EE-95D2-AC24892A3152@microsoft.com...

Naveen Dubey 01-18-2010 09:18 AM

MCP ID

How Can I Get My MCP ID to Download My MCP 70-270 Results

JonathanKehayia wrote:

How to get MCP ID
21-Feb-08

I passed 070-431, and 070-443 exams last month, and 070-444 today. I never
received my MCP ID. I emailed the regional address for North America last
month, and again this month with no response. I have been calling the 800
number since Tuesday, and the only answer I keep getting is that they can't
do anything because their systems are down for upgrade or maintenance
depending on who is answering the call, call back in 2 hrs, or call back
tomorrow. Is there any other way to get my MCP ID, or am I stuck?

On Thursday, February 21, 2008 4:17 PM
JonathanKehayia wrote:

How to get MCP ID
I passed 070-431, and 070-443 exams last month, and 070-444 today. I never
received my MCP ID. I emailed the regional address for North America last
month, and again this month with no response. I have been calling the 800
number since Tuesday, and the only answer I keep getting is that they can't
do anything because their systems are down for upgrade or maintenance
depending on who is answering the call, call back in 2 hrs, or call back
tomorrow. Is there any other way to get my MCP ID, or am I stuck?

On Thursday, February 21, 2008 5:00 PM
Birol AYDUGAN wrote:

if you can be login on prometric site then you can see your MCP-ID or you
if you can be login on prometric site then you can see your MCP-ID or you
should e-mail to mcphelp@microsoft.com,emeamcp@msdirectservices.co
adresses.....................

Birol AYDUGA
MCP MCSA+S+M /200
MCSE+S+M /200
MCDBA /2000/200
MCTS:On VIST
MCTS:On Exchange 200
MCITP:On Exchange 200
MCTS:On SQL 200
MCITP,DBA on SQL 200
MCNPS CCN
System&.Network&Database ADMI
Trainer/Intructo
"Jonathan Kehayias" <JonathanKehayias@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:40D79CC1-6942-43EE-95D2-AC24892A3152@microsoft.com...

On Thursday, July 23, 2009 3:24 AM
matun wrote:

how to get mcp id
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.

CommandEventArgs (or- Which Button was Clicked?)
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...gs-or-whi.aspx

Naveen Dubey 01-18-2010 09:28 AM

Wana to MCP ID

Wana to MCP ID

JonathanKehayia wrote:

How to get MCP ID
21-Feb-08

matun wrote:

how to get mcp id
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.

On Monday, January 18, 2010 4:18 AM
Naveen Dubey wrote:

MCP ID
How Can I Get My MCP ID to Download My MCP 70-270 Results

WPF - XAML TabControl SelectionChanged Threading Errors
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ntrol-sel.aspx