Velocity Reviews

-   Software (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f6-software.html)
-   -   Encryption Software (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t592696-encryption-software.html)

Kornholio 02-19-2008 12:18 PM

Encryption Software

Hello everyone,

I am not sure if this is the right place to post my inquiry, since I am new with forums, but here it is and I hope you guys can give me some of your opinions and suggestions about it.

Has anyone used DriveCrypt PlusPack (from www.securstar.com)? It is a full disk encryption software and I am interested in purchasing it but I would love some suggestions and some opinions regarding it.

I have very sensitive data on my computer and I really consider a full HDD encryption. A friend of mine recommended DriveCrypt PlusPack but I never got a whole lot of info from him so I am asking for your opinion here. I know that full disk encryption should be considered only if very necessary but this is my case.

Any opinions and suggestions regarding this software are welcome.
Thank you!