Velocity Reviews

-   -   expanding game windows ??? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t592571-expanding-game-windows.html)

old man Ted 02-18-2008 09:26 PM

expanding game windows ???

the game window comes in so small that I can not see the cards or numbers on
freecell..Is there a solution for this..My old computer had xp home and it
come in a much larger window and I could see the cards and numbers on
it..Thanks in advance..

Colin Barnhorst 02-18-2008 09:39 PM

Re: expanding game windows ???

If you don't get an answer here you might try
microsoft.public.windowsxp.games

If you are using a 32bit edition of Windows XP keep in mind that this is not
an XP newsgroup. As its name says, it a 64bit Windows newsgroup that
focuses on 64bit issues in Vista, XP Pro x64, 64bit server editions, etc.

Jane C 02-18-2008 09:43 PM

Re: expanding game windows ???

Hi Ted,

Just grab the edge of the window and drag it to your preferred size.

--
Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :-)
MVP - Windows Desktop Experience

Tony Sperling 02-18-2008 10:00 PM

Re: expanding game windows ???

Or, click 'Maximize'! Due to the format of the FC game area, this one will
not expand sideways.

Many MS games can switch to full-screen as well (not FC, though!) - usually
[Alt+Enter].

Tony. . .

old man Ted 02-18-2008 11:51 PM

Re: expanding game windows ???

I found a solution in an eariler question that was answered by Chris H. from
an old question in 05 about another game..I right clicked on the blank screen
and clicked on properties, then opened the settings and changed the
resolution, it is real big now..Thanks to all for your help..