Velocity Reviews

-   -   Que: Best Router Linksys, Belkin, Netgear, other??? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t592148-que-best-router-linksys-belkin-netgear-other.html)

>=Martin= 02-16-2008 06:48 PM

Que: Best Router Linksys, Belkin, Netgear, other???

What is the best router for a home situation?

richard 02-16-2008 06:55 PM

Re: Que: Best Router Linksys, Belkin, Netgear, other???

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 13:48:25 -0500, ">=Martin=<" <mailbox24@gmail.com>
wrote:

>What is the best router for a home situation?

The one that best meets your needs.

--
"Tell a lie often enough, loud enough, and long enough and people will believe you."
Adolph Hitler

why? 02-17-2008 02:03 PM

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 13:48:25 -0500, >=Martin=< wrote:

>What is the best router for a home situation?

Anyone you can follow the manual for can help. Sometimes a router that
also has the correct type of connection you require. Often the choice
includes considering features such as how many LAN ports and what speed,
wireless or not, speed of the LAN port.

Often such mundane facts like asking in any support / ng of the ISP,
what other users of that ISP recommend or even the ISP may support.

Me

Dan C 02-17-2008 04:07 PM

Re: Que: Best Router Linksys, Belkin, Netgear, other???

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 13:48:25 -0500, >=Martin=< wrote:

> What is the best router for a home situation?

A home-built one. I prefer IPCop.

John 02-17-2008 05:06 PM

wrote:

>What is the best router for a home situation?

I personally have owned a Dlink and a Linksys.

The Linksys is much better and super easy to setup.