Velocity Reviews

-   -   [OT] WebHosting .... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t59019-ot-webhosting.html)

Lloyd Dupont 07-05-2003 11:58 AM

[OT] WebHosting ....

I'm looking for advice about WebHosting.
I found this 2 interesting hosting company:
http://www.webhost4life.com/hosting.asp
http://www.sleekhost.com/plan.asp

Sleekhost is the most interesting one, however webhost4life offer E-Commerce
wizard (ie, online payment form wizard), I have no experience in this field
but I wish to setup an ASP.NET web site with some paying stuff, so I wonder.

should I take the less interesting webhost4life (with the wizard) or does
the payment form is an easy matter with no financial complication and could
I go for sleekhost ?

please, share any ideas or experiences ...

Lloyd