Velocity Reviews

-   Hardware (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f5-hardware.html)
-   -   Local area cable unplugged/connection 1394??? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t589980-local-area-cable-unplugged-connection-1394-a.html)

coldrex 02-06-2008 09:25 PM

Local area cable unplugged/connection 1394???

Hi all,
just re-installed winxp, switched on and what I see:

local area cable is unplugged
connection 1394 - connected

cable is in

i have tried to remove all the connections and reboot - doesnt work

i have tried all , nothing helps, and i did not have such problem before..

please help!

SashimiOnly 02-07-2008 08:12 AM

Eventhough your network cable may be connected, your LAN device may be DISABLED.....

Go into control panel, network connections, see if your Local Area Connection is Enabled or Disabled. Rt click then choose ENABLE to turn it on.

Hope that helps...

ryan_tagor 02-09-2008 09:16 AM

re:

still have the same problem???

maybe we can solve the problem together,
there's a a lot of troubleshooting, if we do step by step, we will find the solution.....

just email me at ryan_tagor@yahoo.com owkay......