Velocity Reviews

-   -   Who or writes these kind of emails ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t589976-who-or-writes-these-kind-of-emails.html)

jameshanley39@yahoo.co.uk 02-06-2008 08:46 PM

Who or writes these kind of emails ?

I have seen these kind of emails, but deleted them as SPAM, and not
given them a moments thought.
But this time somebody forwarded me one, so I bothered to read it.

Who or what writes this?!!

I'm thinking it is a mixture of a who and a what perhaps. Like a who
aided by a machine.

"
Pass the parcel and enjoy yourself, bread crums are coming to town so
hide your ironing bored

Chapter 1

If you could sacrifice a little rabbit's coffee, would u discriminate
it from being a real peasant or would you just throw it over the
courtyard into the gymnasium, can u read the words of the crying
onion, no one tells me that Zion is the place where the mole people
will kill pyramids. O no the lift has stopped, its time for a neck of
chairs, I am contributing to the passed of obesity , tells of the left
mirror will decease you in another life, call out and feel the earth
vibrate from your furniture, mamozan will serve the past with its
giants and leaflets.

Only one will vanish from the creator within, news of poor doctors
will become unsolved without a plaster on your ears. Everyone is a
hat, on backwards and ready for adventure.

Sunshine can do you favours, a ring and a quote from an author with a
name unheard in the dark forest, mercury will take u surf boarding but
the daughter of the locker room will cast a shadow on the golden gate
bridge with Matt Damon, it's the time of the elf and the lights are
out, beat me and u will be selling a part of your knuckles which u had
buried in the sand for 2 eternities.

Chapter 2

Marry a rhino and your life will be transparent, nothing compares to
the universal truth of a menopausal woman and her 5 inch stockings in
a Jacuzzi warming up to a live chicken fajita. Cream on a lap top may
damage the ostrich but only the man on the fire will cause the input
of a ruler to show me a microscope, an example of this compels me to
answer the calls of a low maintenance jigsaw puzzle with some death
defying stunts to console all the families beneath Sean Kingston's
farm... but does it exist? You can find the truth on Tim Allen's chrome
tiles, which he in fact use to sign to his record label, "the mystery
of a kamikaze and the wooden boat" (to read more, log into to
Cynthia's wallet).

No more and no less of an envelope left unsettled by a
discriminating tulip. Forge his pen and buy out the log, the river
will travel to the crater but I'm swimming with the lions above,
champion will forget the pain in the ring so fly into a black whole
with Irene and gloat about the tragedy of Bonnie and Clyde and also
the man who featured in the unforgettable drama about a drummer who
lost his base guitar through the torment of a quiz show featuring the
same dumpling who may be found by the rocks on the north bank where
the clouds use to have fun talking about condensation and when they
would locate a bachelor pad worth purchasing.

Six of the figures don't add up, tune in next week for a
representative of the nation we survive in.

"

sandy58 02-07-2008 12:45 AM

Re: Who or writes these kind of emails ?

On Feb 6, 8:46 pm, "jameshanle...@yahoo.co.uk"
<jameshanle...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> [...]
> of a kamikaze and the wooden boat" (to read more, log into to
> Cynthia's wallet).
>
> No more and no less of an envelope left unsettled by a
> discriminating tulip. Forge his pen and buy out the log, the river
> will travel to the crater but I'm swimming with the lions above,
> champion will forget the pain in the ring so fly into a black whole
> with Irene and gloat about the tragedy of Bonnie and Clyde and also
> the man who featured in the unforgettable drama about a drummer who
> lost his base guitar through the torment of a quiz show featuring the
> same dumpling who may be found by the rocks on the north bank where
> the clouds use to have fun talking about condensation and when they
> would locate a bachelor pad worth purchasing.
>
> Six of the figures don't add up, tune in next week for a
> representative of the nation we survive in.

There is a name for it. I think Frau Himmel gave the answer a few
weeks/months ago.

Lord Turkey Cough 02-08-2008 01:02 AM

Re: Who or writes these kind of emails ?

The seem to be just compute generated to me.
A few simple rules of grammer and a list of nouns verbs
conjunctions and you can produce endless piles of crap
that looks like english

jameshanley39@yahoo.co.uk 02-08-2008 05:36 AM

On 8 Feb, 01:02, "Lord Turkey Cough" <spamd...@invalid.com> wrote:
> The seem to be just compute generated to me.
> A few simple rules of grammer and a list of nouns verbs
> conjunctions and you can *produce endless piles of crap
> that looks like english

You think a computer came up a pile of crap the way you described, and
a small block of it was selected, and one line said

"nothing compares to the universal truth of a menopausal woman and
her 5 inch stockings "

Another said "it's the time of the elf and the lights are out, ."

And another "the clouds use to have fun talking about condensation and
when they would locate a bachelor pad worth purchasing"

It is clearly a program involved, but it is cleverer than you
suggest. Associating clouds and condensation, for example.
Associating words so as to feign an interest in nighttime activities.
The program is cleverer than you suggest and/or the human is more
involved than you think.

It may be that this program has some structures for storing words that
are conceptually related. Would something like this just be written
for junk emails? Or could it be the program has another real purpose,
that is more important! I wonder how "the semantic web" is getting
on!

<snip>

jameshanley39@yahoo.co.uk 02-08-2008 06:08 AM

Re: Who or writes these kind of emails ?

On 7 Feb, 00:45, sandy58 <alecki...@googlemail.com> wrote:
<snip>
> There is a name for it. I think Frau Himmel gave the answer a few
> weeks/months ago.-

you didn`t have this thread in mind did you?
thread: Arrange words to make a sentence

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt...3f9003c4030042

I don`t see it there

sandy58 02-08-2008 05:59 PM

Re: Who or writes these kind of emails ?

On Feb 8, 6:08 am, "jameshanle...@yahoo.co.uk"
<jameshanle...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> On 7 Feb, 00:45, sandy58 <alecki...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > There is a name for it. I think Frau Himmel gave the answer a few
> > weeks/months ago.-

> you didn`t have this thread in mind did you?
> thread: Arrange words to make a sentence
>
> http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt...thread/e296d89...
>
> I don`t see it there

http://search.cpan.org/~poznick/Acme...-0.13/Wabby.pm
http://www.poundart.com/art/randcomix/about.html
http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/magicke...es_patch.shtml
These links look like they may do the job.

jameshanley39@yahoo.co.uk 02-09-2008 10:55 PM

On 8 Feb, 17:59, sandy58 <alecki...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 8, 6:08 am, "jameshanle...@yahoo.co.uk"
>
> <jameshanle...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> > On 7 Feb, 00:45, sandy58 <alecki...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > <snip>

> > > There is a name for it. I think Frau Himmel gave the answer a few
> > > weeks/months ago.-

> > you didn`t have this thread in mind did you?
> > thread: Arrange words to make a sentence

> >http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt...thread/e296d89...

> > I don`t see it there

> http://search.cpan.org/~poznick/Acme...es_patch.shtml
> These links look like they may do the job.

maybe

tx

jameshanley39@yahoo.co.uk 02-09-2008 11:26 PM

Re: Who or writes these kind of emails ?

On 8 Feb, 17:59, sandy58 <alecki...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 8, 6:08 am, "jameshanle...@yahoo.co.uk"
>
> <jameshanle...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> > On 7 Feb, 00:45, sandy58 <alecki...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > <snip>

> > > There is a name for it. I think Frau Himmel gave the answer a few
> > > weeks/months ago.-

> > you didn`t have this thread in mind did you?
> > thread: Arrange words to make a sentence

> >http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt...thread/e296d89...

> > I don`t see it there

> http://search.cpan.org/~poznick/Acme...es_patch.shtml
> These links look like they may do the job.

And by the way..
Stop asking people to say thank you to you. It wastes time.. It means
a new post appears in the thread and people read it thinking it will
contain interesting information, and all it says is "thanks". This
will happen repeatedly. It plays a part in screwing up usenet. People
will be thankful anyway because things are archived and the
information is useful, and thus you can be safe in the assumption that
they will be grateful for that and that your contribution will not be
in vein.

miki 02-10-2008 03:26 AM

> On 8 Feb, 17:59, sandy58 <alecki...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > On Feb 8, 6:08 am, "jameshanle...@yahoo.co.uk"
> >
> > <jameshanle...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> > > On 7 Feb, 00:45, sandy58 <alecki...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > > <snip>

> > > you didn`t have this thread in mind did you?
> > > thread: Arrange words to make a sentence

>http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt...thread/e296d89...
> >
> > > I don`t see it there

http://search.cpan.org/~poznick/Acme...es_patch.shtml
> > These links look like they may do the job.

> And by the way..
> Stop asking people to say thank you to you. It wastes time.. It means
> a new post appears in the thread and people read it thinking it will
> contain interesting information, and all it says is "thanks". This
> will happen repeatedly. It plays a part in screwing up usenet. People
> will be thankful anyway because things are archived and the
> information is useful, and thus you can be safe in the assumption that
> they will be grateful for that and that your contribution will not be
> in vein.

Don't you mean "in vain" ? miki.

jameshanley39@yahoo.co.uk 02-10-2008 04:47 AM

On 10 Feb, 03:26, "miki" <k35...@direct.ca> wrote:
> <jameshanle...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> > On 8 Feb, 17:59, sandy58 <alecki...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> >http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt...thread/e296d89...

> http://search.cpan.org/~poznick/Acme-Wabby-0.13/Wabby.pmhttp://www.po...> > These links look like they may do the job.
>
> > And by the way..
> > Stop asking people to say thank you to you. It wastes time.. It means
> > a new post appears in the thread and people read it thinking it will
> > contain interesting information, and all it says is "thanks". This
> > will happen repeatedly. It plays a part in screwing up usenet. People
> > will be thankful anyway because things are archived and the
> > information is useful, and thus you can be safe in the assumption that
> > they will be grateful for that and that your contribution will not be
> > in vein.

> * * * * * * * * * *Don't you mean "in vain" ? * miki..-

Quite right.. Thanks. You know, when I was a kid e.g. 10, I was a
great speller. I never improved, but as the years went by, people
caught up and finally some overtook me.

So congratulations, you overtook somebody with the spelling skills of
a 10 year old ;-)