Velocity Reviews

-   -   unable to open orkut account (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t589971-unable-to-open-orkut-account.html)

shiny.1986@gmail.com 02-06-2008 08:02 PM

unable to open orkut account

hey there... after i opened my orkut account today n went into my
frend's site, i wasnt able to get into it n since that time my account
isnt opening... whereas the net is working just fine...wat could have
gone wrong??

Mike Easter 02-06-2008 08:31 PM

Re: unable to open orkut account

shiny.1986@gmail.com wrote:

> hey there... after i opened my orkut account today n went into my
> frend's site, i wasnt able to get into it n since that time my account
> isnt opening... whereas the net is working just fine...wat could have
> gone wrong??

You are a gmail googlegrouper who must've wandered away from your google
connections by mistake. You are http port 80 talking in a usenet group
which is propagated to its nntp newsreaders by newsservers.

On the front page of Orkut is a function/link called "I cannot access my
account"

Click that link and follow its help functions.

Else, use the Orkut help function
http://help.orkut.com/support/?hl=en-US orkut Basics - Getting Started

There is also a googlespecific orkut help discussion group just made for
people who like to have discussions using their browsers
http://groups.google.com/group/orkut-help orkut Help - Welcome to the
orkut group!

If you want to communicate on usenet to a group like
24hoursupport.helpdesk, you should get a newsserver and a newsreader. A
newsserver is at aioe.org and your Windows Internet Explorer has a
built-in newsreader Outlook Express. Alternatively Tbird.

http://www.aioe.org/
http://news.aioe.org/spip.php?rubrique25 How to configure Thunderbird
to be used with Aioe.org

--
Mike Easter

G. Morgan 02-06-2008 09:07 PM

Mike Easter wrote:

>> hey there... after i opened my orkut account today n went into my
>> frend's site, i wasnt able to get into it n since that time my account
>> isnt opening... whereas the net is working just fine...wat could have
>> gone wrong??

>You are a gmail googlegrouper who must've wandered away from your google
>connections by mistake. You are http port 80 talking in a usenet group
>which is propagated to its nntp newsreaders by newsservers.

That quoted text from the OP would look great on Blinky's site! ;-)

--

-G

Mike Easter 02-06-2008 09:15 PM

G. Morgan wrote:
> Mike Easter wrote:
>
>>> hey there... after i opened my orkut account today n went into my
>>> frend's site, i wasnt able to get into it n since that time my
>>> account isnt opening... whereas the net is working just fine...wat
>>> could have gone wrong??

>> You are a gmail googlegrouper who must've wandered away from your
>> google connections by mistake. You are http port 80 talking in a
>> usenet group which is propagated to its nntp newsreaders by
>> newsservers.

> That quoted text from the OP would look great on Blinky's site! ;-)

See, Blinky doesn't know what he's missing by kf/ing GGers -- unless
someone answers them :-)

--
Mike Easter

meerkat 02-06-2008 09:23 PM

"G. Morgan" <your@pinion.is.invalid> wrote in message
news:808e0015172ed92a416975d16908903fnp@goofysplac e.com...
> Mike Easter wrote:
>
>>> hey there... after i opened my orkut account today n went into my
>>> frend's site, i wasnt able to get into it n since that time my
>>> account
>>> isnt opening... whereas the net is working just fine...wat could
>>> have
>>> gone wrong??

>>You are a gmail googlegrouper who must've wandered away from your
>>google
>>connections by mistake. You are http port 80 talking in a usenet
>>group
>>which is propagated to its nntp newsreaders by newsservers.

> That quoted text from the OP would look great on Blinky's site! ;-)

Blinky loves mobile phone speak <g>.