Velocity Reviews

-   -   I just consumed 190 calories for lunch (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t589970-i-just-consumed-190-calories-for-lunch.html)

Death from Above 02-06-2008 08:07 PM

I just consumed 190 calories for lunch

How about you?

Death from Above

Mostly Gizzards 02-06-2008 08:42 PM

Re: I just consumed 190 calories for lunch

I had more. But I kept it healthy.

GM

CBIC 02-06-2008 09:03 PM

Re: I just consumed 190 calories for lunch

"Death from Above" <supaninja@kickin.booty.com> wrote in message

> How about you?
>

> Death from Above

Healthy Choice chicken and rice soup-180 calories.

Death from Above 02-06-2008 09:04 PM

Re: I just consumed 190 calories for lunch

Yeah, I know I'll be hungry again sooner than I'd like. But I gotta get
back to around 200 lbs. Then I can start eating In 'N Out for lunch again.
That is until I pass 205 lbs again. Then it's back to CostCo oatmeal for
lunch.

Death from Above

Mostly Gizzards 02-06-2008 09:09 PM

Re: I just consumed 190 calories for lunch

I'm a fan of the Zone diet. Lots of food I like, and I get full. It's not
perfect, but I feel good when I eat that way.

MG

Neil 02-06-2008 09:20 PM

Re: I just consumed 190 calories for lunch

did you hear "Death from Above" <supaninja@kickin.booty.com> say in

> How about you?
>

> Death from Above

Left over Feticini (if I knew how to spell it correctly, I would, but I
don't care....It's not that I'm lazy, it's just that I don't care)

But I may have over done it at the Y last night because somewhere 5 lbs
disappeared of my scale this morning. COOL!

- How come Superman could stop bullets with his chest, but always ducked
when someone threw a gun at him?

Consultant 02-06-2008 09:43 PM

Re: I just consumed 190 calories for lunch

bunch of chicks
i had a chicken quesidilla with chips and salsa

Robert Williams [CertGuard] 02-06-2008 09:56 PM

"Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> bunch of chicks

2ndeded

I'll bet they recycle too

CBIC 02-06-2008 10:37 PM

Re: I just consumed 190 calories for lunch

"Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> bunch of chicks
> i had a chicken quesidilla with chips and salsa

Say what you want but I've been told I look good in a swimsuit.

Death from Above 02-07-2008 12:28 AM

Re: I just consumed 190 calories for lunch

I need a double cheesburger! So much for oatmeal sticking to my ribs.

Death from Above
PETA - People for the Eating of Tasty Animals