Velocity Reviews

-   -   Laptop won't connect to internet (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t589688-laptop-wont-connect-to-internet.html)

Trevor 02-05-2008 05:49 PM

Laptop won't connect to internet

I have been given an old laptop - IPC Topnote F. I am trying to get it to
connect to the internet with a USB wireless adapter. I have taken the
adapter out of another PC in which it was working fine, and installed the
software, but can't get it to work in this laptop - any suggestions?

It's a Belkin USB Wireless adapter.

Jack \(MVP-Networking\). 02-05-2008 06:24 PM

Re: Laptop won't connect to internet

Hi
Start with this page, it would help you to focus on the problem rather than
the phenomenon.
When you get to the point that seem to be problematic you come back for
further focused help.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:e616e$47a8a1a8$50e5af86$27179@news.eurofeeds. com...