Velocity Reviews

-   -   Wireless Lan Password (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t589610-wireless-lan-password.html)

Sam1011 02-05-2008 10:24 AM

Wireless Lan Password

Hi,
I am trying to set up a password for my home wireless network. so we can
stop other people from getting to ours without us knowing.
Can someone please list for me some options I can choose to help me put a
password on my wireless network.

3.00 GHZ
XP Home SP2
Belkin 4-Port Wireless G Router

Robert L. \(MS-MVP\) 02-05-2008 02:10 PM

Re: Wireless Lan Password

Run web utility to access the router and the setup wireless security, for
example WPA2. Then setup wireless on the windows. This link may help.

How to configure wireless conenction in Windows XPHow to configure your
wireless connection in Windows XP. Click Start and right click on Connect
To, click Open. Right-click the wireless connection and ...
www.wifimvp.com/howto/setwireless1.htm

--
Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
http://www.ChicagoTech.net

Jack \(MVP-Networking\). 02-05-2008 04:57 PM

Re: Wireless Lan Password

Hi
From the weakest to the strongest, Wireless security capacity is.
No Security