Velocity Reviews

-   -   Revoltec Rhodium (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t588594-revoltec-rhodium.html)

Ian 01-31-2008 04:42 PM

Revoltec Rhodium

Burn out PC has a review of the Revoltec Rhodium case, a style super-mini tower:

Quote:

The inside of the Rhodium is spacious enough for installation of larger videocards. The Rhodium is also a bit longer than the Zirconium, it makes installation and work inside the case just a tad more pleasant. I have this ongoing thing against cases that lack removable motherboard trays. But if the case is large enough, than there is no need for a removable motherboard tray.

The case is made out of steel, it's not the lightest case available, it's actually a bit heavier than the Zirconium, but that's because it's longer. There are again not many sharp pieces to be found inside this case. Only a few on spots where you normally don't put your fingers but it's important to see that all cases, or at least most of them, are free from sharp edges. I can't tell you how many times I cut my self doing some wiring, or other work inside varies older cases.
Read the article .