Velocity Reviews

-   -   Excellent website for MCSE Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t588458-excellent-website-for-mcse-certification.html)

cisco exp. 01-31-2008 04:11 AM

Excellent website for MCSE Certification

Great website for MCSE certification,

http://certdream.googlepages.com

Good luck.

TBone 01-31-2008 02:29 PM

Re: Excellent website for MCSE Certification

And on the eigth day "cisco exp." <blogging80@gmail.com> did cause the

> Great website for paying me for viewing my ads with no content,
>
> http://certdream.googlepages.com

IFYPFY

-------

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Robert Williams [CertGuard] 01-31-2008 03:30 PM

Re: Excellent website for MCSE Certification

Enjoy this:

http://www.certguard.com/search.asp?...ooglepages.com

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.] 01-31-2008 07:07 PM

"cisco exp." <blogging80@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Great website for MCSE certification,
>
> http://certdream.googlepages.com
>
> Good luck.

My cert dream is to have all you braindumpers shot. But that's just me.
Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

catwalker63 01-31-2008 07:20 PM

Re: Excellent website for MCSE Certification

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <mdalligood@bellsouth.net> prattled
ceaselessly in news:OlopJyDZIHA.5896@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

> "cisco exp." <blogging80@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> Great website for MCSE certification,
>>
>> http://certdream.googlepages.com
>>
>> Good luck.

> My cert dream is to have all you braindumpers shot. But that's just me.

You need to work on your dream. It's not nearly big enough. I have this
whole fantasy involving fire, water, steel, and pickle juice.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

PAJ 01-31-2008 08:03 PM

Re: Excellent website for MCSE Certification

On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 20:11:13 -0800 (PST), "cisco exp."
<blogging80@gmail.com> wrote:

>Great website for MCSE certification,
>
>http://certdream.googlepages.com
>
>Good luck.

Well MS devalues the certs enough themselves by moving to Prometric so I
guess what you are doing is no different.
Fair play to you.

Michael Gossett 01-31-2008 08:40 PM

Re: Excellent website for MCSE Certification

So true.

mrjawbones 02-07-2008 04:34 AM

Re: Excellent website for MCSE Certification

Isn't that the truth.

Dustin Harper 02-07-2008 05:59 AM

Re: Excellent website for MCSE Certification

You scare me... Wow. I don't agree with them, either, but damn.

--
Dustin Harper
dharper@vistarip.com

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <mdalligood@bellsouth.net> wrote in
message news:OlopJyDZIHA.5896@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...

Robert Williams [CertGuard] 02-08-2008 09:55 PM

"Dustin Harper" <dharper@vistarip.com> wrote in message
> You scare me... Wow. I don't agree with them, either, but damn.

He was speaking figuratively I'm sure.

....Only way we could actually shoot them all would be to take them out to the
caves of Pakistan.