Velocity Reviews

-   -   tidy not quoting attributes (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t588313-tidy-not-quoting-attributes.html)

lbrtchx@gmail.com 01-30-2008 03:07 PM

tidy not quoting attributes

Hi,
~
I just need to clean up some html from pages I get off the Net and
ten run it through a SAX parser. I don't really care about validation
or converting formatting to CSS or any of that
~
The thing is that tidy is not quoting attributes when needed
~
Say you have a crappy HTML statement on a page looking like:
~
~
Tidy, I think, should edit it to:
~
~
What are the flags you feed to tidy or the settings for jtidy so that
all attributes are surrounded by quotes?
~
Thanks
lbrtchx