Velocity Reviews

-   -   Is my approach right? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t587897-is-my-approach-right.html)

Diffident 01-28-2008 10:58 PM

Is my approach right?

Hi All,

I would like to customize the ASP.NET's calendar control so that if there
are any events for a particular day it would highlight/bold that day in the
calendar. I use a custom business logic to get the events which is not a
problem.

To bold the days that have events, I am developing a custom control and
overriding the OnDayRender event so that I add the "font-weight:bold"
attribute to the "cell" if there are any events on a particular "day".

Is my approach correct or are there any other better approaches?

Thanks!

Sanket Sirotiya 01-29-2008 08:48 AM

Re: Is my approach right?

Hi There,

You can try day render event of Calendar control and check your condition!

--
Thanks,
Sanket Sirotiya

Diffident 01-29-2008 04:58 PM

Re: Is my approach right?

If you read my post carefully you would have noticed that I am using the same
event that you suggested. I wanted to check if that was the right approach or
not!