Velocity Reviews

-   -   denon avr-3808ci streaming media (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t587796-denon-avr-3808ci-streaming-media.html)

Zylinius 01-28-2008 03:12 PM

denon avr-3808ci streaming media

I have a denon AVR-3808ci. I can connect to the internet radio. I am
running a machine with Windows XP Home edition with the latest version
of media player. When I go to the share my media screen, the Denon
unit doesn't show up on the list. I have a laptop that connects
fine. I can see the web interface for the denon unit, and I can also
ping it. Is there a setting on the Denon unit that I need to turn on?
Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot the problem?

Thanks