Velocity Reviews

-   -   FINALLY MCSE YAY! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t587467-finally-mcse-yay.html)

Michael Gossett 01-26-2008 07:14 PM

FINALLY MCSE YAY!

Finally completed my last MCSE test 70-297...crashed on me TWICE, GO
PROMETRIC!

Took me about 10 months to complete all my tests.

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.] 01-26-2008 07:26 PM

Re: FINALLY MCSE YAY!

"Michael Gossett" <michael@kortekservices.com> wrote in message

> Finally completed my last MCSE test 70-297...crashed on me TWICE, GO
> PROMETRIC!
>
> Took me about 10 months to complete all my tests.

Hey I got a question... First congrats. Secondly, I tested on Prometric
for the first time in 4 years yesterday and wanted to know it my
experience is something to be expected in the future. When answering
radio button (single answer questions), if my mouse came close to the
radio button it would select that answer without me clicking on it. This
really is a problem. Also, on 2 occasions my cursor would shoot up to
the right or left hand corner of the page without movement from me. I am
not blaming this on Prometric as of now, because I am not sure if this
is was a PC issue or exam software issue. Thoughts?

Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

Bill Hileman 01-26-2008 07:46 PM

Re: FINALLY MCSE YAY!

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <mdalligood@bellsouth.net> wrote in
message news:eK8ZWFFYIHA.536@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> "Michael Gossett" <michael@kortekservices.com> wrote in message
>
>> Finally completed my last MCSE test 70-297...crashed on me TWICE, GO
>> PROMETRIC!
>>
>> Took me about 10 months to complete all my tests.

> Hey I got a question... First congrats. Secondly, I tested on Prometric
> for the first time in 4 years yesterday and wanted to know it my
> experience is something to be expected in the future. When answering radio
> button (single answer questions), if my mouse came close to the radio
> button it would select that answer without me clicking on it. This really
> is a problem. Also, on 2 occasions my cursor would shoot up to the right
> or left hand corner of the page without movement from me. I am not blaming
> this on Prometric as of now, because I am not sure if this is was a PC
> issue or exam software issue. Thoughts?

Dude... that was me via RDP -trying- to get you to click the right answers!

Sheesh... you just can't help some people.

Mostly Gizzards 01-26-2008 09:20 PM

Re: FINALLY MCSE YAY!

Sweet!

Congratulations.

MG

Michael Gossett 01-26-2008 09:45 PM

Re: FINALLY MCSE YAY!

PC issue...I have never encountered that one.

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.] 01-26-2008 09:51 PM

Re: FINALLY MCSE YAY!

"Bill Hileman" <discgolfdad@gEEmail.com> wrote in message

> "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <mdalligood@bellsouth.net> wrote in
> message news:eK8ZWFFYIHA.536@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> > "Michael Gossett" <michael@kortekservices.com> wrote in message
> >
> >> Finally completed my last MCSE test 70-297...crashed on me TWICE, GO
> >> PROMETRIC!
> >>
> >> Took me about 10 months to complete all my tests.

> > Hey I got a question... First congrats. Secondly, I tested on Prometric
> > for the first time in 4 years yesterday and wanted to know it my
> > experience is something to be expected in the future. When answering radio
> > button (single answer questions), if my mouse came close to the radio
> > button it would select that answer without me clicking on it. This really
> > is a problem. Also, on 2 occasions my cursor would shoot up to the right
> > or left hand corner of the page without movement from me. I am not blaming
> > this on Prometric as of now, because I am not sure if this is was a PC
> > issue or exam software issue. Thoughts?

> Dude... that was me via RDP -trying- to get you to click the right answers!
>
> Sheesh... you just can't help some people.

Walked into that one...

Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

Michael Gossett 01-26-2008 09:59 PM

Re: FINALLY MCSE YAY!

Lol...

That's a new way I never thought someone could cheat. Install VNC or the
like...have someone in another office click your answers...

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <mdalligood@bellsouth.net> wrote in
message news:ukHhdWGYIHA.2000@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.] 01-26-2008 11:03 PM

Re: FINALLY MCSE YAY!

> Lol...
>
> That's a new way I never thought someone could cheat. Install VNC or the
> like...have someone in another office click your answers...
>

> "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <mdalligood@bellsouth.net> wrote in
> message news:ukHhdWGYIHA.2000@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> > "Bill Hileman" <discgolfdad@gEEmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> >> "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <mdalligood@bellsouth.net> wrote
> >> in
> >> message news:eK8ZWFFYIHA.536@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...

> >> Dude... that was me via RDP -trying- to get you to click the right
> >> answers!
> >>
> >> Sheesh... you just can't help some people.

> > Walked into that one...
> >
> > --
> > Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
> > CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com/
> > Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
> > microsoft.public.certification.exam.security

Sadly enough, I would imagine it happens all the time.

Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

Neil 01-28-2008 04:55 PM

Re: FINALLY MCSE YAY!

did you hear "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]"
<mdalligood@bellsouth.net> say in news:#Hezi#GYIHA.4684
@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

> Sadly enough, I would imagine it happens all the time.

maybe in India.

- AAcckk!! II''mm iinn hhaallff dduupplleexx!!

Michael Gossett 01-28-2008 09:19 PM

Re: FINALLY MCSE YAY!

Why is it always India's fault what about China!?
news:Xns9A33794E8DEACneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...