Velocity Reviews

-   Software (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f6-software.html)
-   -   Acrobat/PDF Question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t587086-acrobat-pdf-question.html)

sloopy 01-25-2008 02:07 AM

Acrobat/PDF Question

am doing a research project where my primary source materials are a library of about 80 PDF documents.

In order to search for a term among the documents, I now have to open each one and search that term.

What would be the easiest way to create a system where I can search all 80 documents at once? I am guessing that I will need to purchase and learn to use Acrobat in order to solve this problem.

These are the possible solutions I can see with my limited experience in document software:

Combine them into one document using Acrobat?

Set up Acrobat to search all of the documents at once?

What do you guys think. What is the best way to search a bunch of PDFs in one operation and be able to click on a result and be brought to that document page?