Velocity Reviews

-   -   Login control missing some properties in the properties pane (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t586576-login-control-missing-some-properties-in-the-properties-pane.html)

Adam M 01-23-2008 02:21 AM

Login control missing some properties in the properties pane

Hi all,

I am using VS2008 and when click on the Login control and look at its
properties pane, I am missing some of the properties in the GUI. I saw an
MSDN video about using this control and the demo shows alot more properties
in the IDE than I am seeing when I perform the exact same steps.

For example, I am missing the whole Links section in the Login control
properties, including:
CreateUserIconUrl
CreateUserText
CreateUserUrl
HelpPageIconUrl
HelpPageText
HelpPageUrl
PasswordRecoveryIconUrl
PasswordRecoveryText
PasswordRecoveryUrl

Any ideas what might be causing these to not show in my IDE?

Thanks!
Adam

Adam M 01-23-2008 10:06 PM

RE: Login control missing some properties in the properties pane

I learned what I did to cause the problem. After adding the Login control to
my page, I chose the "Convert to Template" option, which significantly
reduced the number of properties that are exposed to me in the UI.