Velocity Reviews

-   -   Canon download advise (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t586505-canon-download-advise.html)

drb 01-22-2008 08:50 PM

Canon download advise

Help. When downloading my new Powershot Canon sd1000 camera . A link
'Screen resolution to execute Digital camera disk not sufficient' what
do i do ? Thanks drb----

John Navas 01-22-2008 09:54 PM

Re: Canon download advise

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:50:09 -0800 (PST), drb <sdurbin@fidnet.com> wrote
in <cc74135b-9abb-4c2b-925b-3c038cc9f8bd@d4g2000prg.googlegroups.com>:

>Help. When downloading my new Powershot Canon sd1000 camera . A link
>'Screen resolution to execute Digital camera disk not sufficient' what
>do i do ? Thanks drb----

Try again in plain English please.

--
Best regards,
John Navas

me@mine.net 01-22-2008 10:04 PM

Re: Canon download advise

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:50:09 -0800 (PST), in rec.photo.digital drb
<sdurbin@fidnet.com> wrote:

>Help. When downloading my new Powershot Canon sd1000 camera . A link
>'Screen resolution to execute Digital camera disk not sufficient' what
>do i do ? Thanks drb----

Forget the Canon SW and buy an inexpensive card reader.

Gary Edstrom 01-22-2008 10:11 PM

Re: Canon download advise

wrote:

>Help. When downloading my new Powershot Canon sd1000 camera . A link
>'Screen resolution to execute Digital camera disk not sufficient' what
>do i do ? Thanks drb----

I can't figure out what you are trying to ask.

Gary

snapper@mailinator.com 01-23-2008 05:16 AM

Re: Canon download advise

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:50:09 -0800 (PST), drb <sdurbin@fidnet.com> wrote:

> Help. When downloading my new Powershot Canon sd1000 camera . A link
> 'Screen resolution to execute Digital camera disk not sufficient' what
> do i do ? Thanks drb----

You have to buy your camera. You can't download it.