Velocity Reviews

-   -   Excellent opprtunity for SAP SD Consultants in Malaysia/Singaporeisoftsolutions@yahoo.com (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t585731-excellent-opprtunity-for-sap-sd-consultants-in-malaysia-singaporeisoftsolutions-yahoo-com.html)

HR Head 01-19-2008 02:30 AM

Excellent opprtunity for SAP SD Consultants in Malaysia/Singaporeisoftsolutions@yahoo.com

I-Soft Solutions is a global provider of IT services and end-to-end
solutions designed to help clients improve their competitiveness and
efficiency. I-Soft Global Consulting Services has operations in
countries across globe in UK , Malaysia , India , Philippines and
Singapore . Our portfolio of solutions and services includes
outsourcing, system integration, Application Software development, IT
consulting and Technology Training.

We have multiple excellent opening for SAP SD Consultants

Location :- Singapore/Malaysia

Please rush your profiles to isoftsolutions@ yahoo.com mention with
your current and expected salaries and earliest availability and we ll
be contacting you at the earliest .

Please do refer your friends incase you find this opening is not
matching your profile.

Adithya
+60 17 2369345
HR Team