Velocity Reviews

-   -   How do I refresh a dataset? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t585672-how-do-i-refresh-a-dataset.html)

Larry Bud 01-18-2008 06:51 PM

How do I refresh a dataset?

If I make a change in a SQL Table, the dataset in VS2005 needs to be
updated as well.

Is there any way to automatically refresh the dataset?

JIGNESH 01-19-2008 05:39 PM

RE: How do I refresh a dataset?

if you are using wizard to generate dataset/Adaptor choose "Refresh Dataset"
option during WizardStep.

else

Put a ";" at the end of your SQL Insert/Update or Delete statement and
specify Select SQL statement.
eg. Insert into Table1 values (......) ; Select * from Table1

Regards
JIGNESH

ic_teta 09-14-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JIGNESH (Post 3410428)

"Larry Bud" wrote:

> If I make a change in a SQL Table, the dataset in VS2005 needs to be
> updated as well.
>
> Is there any way to automatically refresh the dataset?

hello
i couldn't find "Refresh Dataset" in dataset wizard?
and the second instruction didn't work for me
i use visual studio 2012
tnx 4 your future help:-)

ic_teta 09-15-2012 12:42 PM

no body help me!!!!