Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   Download a MCP certificate (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t584475-download-a-mcp-certificate.html)

sergk 01-14-2008 07:17 AM

Download a MCP certificate

Hello. Please answer a question. I have passed some exams and now I am MCSA.
I want to download my certificate from mcp cite
(https://www.certificationlogobuilder...lderHome.aspx). Using "Build
Your Logo" tool I have created some logo. So, this logo is shown in my logo
library. But when I go to "Download a Certificate" I see: "We were unable to
find any qualified logos in your library" and that's all. I can't download
any certificates.

Red Swingline Stapler 01-16-2008 03:44 PM

Re: Download a MCP certificate

=?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2s=?= <sergk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

> Hello. Please answer a question. I have passed some exams and now I am
> MCSA. I want to download my certificate from mcp cite
> (https://www.certificationlogobuilder...lderHome.aspx). Using
> "Build Your Logo" tool I have created some logo. So, this logo is
> shown in my logo library. But when I go to "Download a Certificate" I
> see: "We were unable to find any qualified logos in your library" and
> that's all. I can't download any certificates.

Hmm, I would happily answer a question, but there is not one in this
post. So in lieu of that I will create a question for you. "Why can't I
build a certificate?"

As I understand it this is part of the next generation of certificates.
You will be able to build one instead of waiting for it to come through
the mail. I can't find the blog post I read this on but I believe it
said they are working backwards on this functionality so you may see it
work sometime in the future for your last generation exams.

So you don't feel left out I can't download a certificate either.
Instead I made copies of the one that came in the mail and handed it out
to all my friends :P

John R 01-16-2008 04:08 PM

"Red Swingline Stapler" <kill@yourself.com> wrote in message
> =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2s=?= <sergk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
>
>> Hello. Please answer a question. I have passed some exams and now I am
>> MCSA. I want to download my certificate from mcp cite
>> (https://www.certificationlogobuilder...lderHome.aspx). Using
>> "Build Your Logo" tool I have created some logo. So, this logo is
>> shown in my logo library. But when I go to "Download a Certificate" I
>> see: "We were unable to find any qualified logos in your library" and
>> that's all. I can't download any certificates.
>>

> Hmm, I would happily answer a question, but there is not one in this
> post. So in lieu of that I will create a question for you. "Why can't I
> build a certificate?"
>
> As I understand it this is part of the next generation of certificates.
> You will be able to build one instead of waiting for it to come through
> the mail. I can't find the blog post I read this on but I believe it
> said they are working backwards on this functionality so you may see it
> work sometime in the future for your last generation exams.
>
> So you don't feel left out I can't download a certificate either.
> Instead I made copies of the one that came in the mail and handed it out
> to all my friends :P

Excellent reply Red, and 100% correct. I would have simply told him to read
the sentence directly above the error he quoted on the Certificate Manager
page ;)

John R

Red Swingline Stapler 01-18-2008 03:45 PM

Re: Download a MCP certificate

"John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in

> I would have simply told him to read
> the sentence directly above the error he quoted on the Certificate
> Manager page ;)

Hahha, that must be where I read that information :P

Jos van Vegchel 01-20-2008 07:30 PM

Re: Download a MCP certificate

You can only build you certificate if you have got a MCTS or MCIPT status.
For the old exams, most of the mcsa en mcse exams it won't work.
But why printing your self, the orginal one looks beter.

--
Jos van Vegchel
the Netherlands

MCT MCSA/E MCTIP MBSS/P MCDBA CCNA
A+ Network+

jpreyes 04-01-2008 07:33 AM

RE: Download a MCP certificate

What site i maybe able to download the copy of my exam certificates and the
status of my order in shipment of my certificates

demonwebb 04-07-2008 03:35 PM

On Apr 1, 8:33*am, jpreyes <jpre...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> What site i maybe able to download the copy of my exam certificates and the
> status of my order in shipment of my certificates

Possible translation?

What is the url I need to download certificates, and check order
status?

godsway dankwah 06-03-2008 06:17 PM

hello Sir, Madam

hello

lam GODSWAY DANKWAH l wrote my MCP EXAM and l have pass , sins from february 15 2008 till now l ahve not yet recieved my MCP certificate,

thanks
and l hope to here from u soon

John R 06-03-2008 06:25 PM

Re: hello Sir, Madam

"godsway dankwah" wrote in message
> hello
>
> lam GODSWAY DANKWAH l wrote my MCP EXAM and l have pass , sins from
> february 15 2008 till now l ahve not yet recieved my MCP certificate,
>
> thanks
> and l hope to here from u soon

Contact your regional service center. Have your test report on hand when
you call, or include as much info as possible if you email...
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/su...orldsites.mspx

John R

thejamie 06-02-2009 01:04 PM

RE: Download a MCP certificate

For the record, I stumbled on this page and tried to go to the site and was
told by the site that I did not have any valid certifications. At the time I
logged in my signin for the LIVE program was already validated. For some
reason, this site revalidates even when the sign in is already validated. It
may be a bug with their login procedure. Once I closed all windows, cleared
my cache and tried to login once again, I was able to get to the site,
despite earlier warnings that I needed to be certified - Jamie MCIPT, MCDBA,
MCAD.
--
Regards,
Jamie