Velocity Reviews

-   -   Change default supplicant mode from smart card to Protected EAP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t584029-change-default-supplicant-mode-from-smart-card-to-protected-eap.html)

Charles 01-11-2008 10:23 PM

Change default supplicant mode from smart card to Protected EAP

Hello,
not sure if you can change the default supplicant mode from Smart Card to
Protected EAP?

Charles 01-11-2008 10:28 PM

RE: Change default supplicant mode from smart card to Protected EAP

I like to further clearify that it is clear which you can click and change
it. but, I want see if it can be done through reg key modification or some
other mean such as netsh command to change the supplicant mode from Smart
card and change it to PEAP settings in XP. My intention is to be able to
deploy it through the organization so we don't have to manually touch all the
laptop / desktops..

Thanks..

-Charles