Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   I m new to certification plz suggest me (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t583834-i-m-new-to-certification-plz-suggest-me.html)

Punit Gajera 01-11-2008 06:13 AM

I m new to certification plz suggest me

hello,
i m visual studio 2005 developer working on SQL server 2005,Business
Intelligence development studio and asp.net 2.0.

i m not clear about which certificate i have to do first and all plz guide me

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.] 01-13-2008 05:22 PM

Re: I m new to certification plz suggest me

"Punit Gajera" <Punit Gajera@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> hello,
> i m visual studio 2005 developer working on SQL server 2005,Business
> Intelligence development studio and asp.net 2.0.
>
> i m not clear about which certificate i have to do first and all plz guide me

First, do some research at http://www.microsoft.com/learning. Read.
Research. Then if you are still confused, formulate your question and
ask again.
Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -